Sprouts Farmers Market is getting ready to open 20 new stores in the remainder of 2019, including seven California locations, six in Florida and its first store in Virginia. By the end of the year, Sprouts will operate 340 stores in 22 states.
The locations include the healthy grocer’s entry into three new markets: Louisiana, New Jersey and Virginia, according to a press release. Four stores will feature an enhanced layout that caters to the latest shopper trends through optimized customer engagement.
Nine stores will feature Sprouts’ newest operational and design enhancements that highlight department destinations and promote customer engagement throughout the supermarket.
Sprouts Farmers Market offers fresh produce, meat and seafood from The Butcher Shop and Fish Market, freshly prepared entrees and sides at the Market Corner Deli, bulk foods, vitamins and supplements, dairy, bakery, natural body care items and more. In addition to thousands of natural, organic and gluten-free groceries, shoppers can find more than 2,400 Sprouts Brand items, which meet strict ingredient standards.
Additionally, The Market Corner Deli in the enhanced stores will feature a detached, rectangular island to optimize customer service and convenience by offering made-to-order sandwiches, a salad bar, prepared foods, sushi made in-store and fresh juice.
Each new store will bring approximately 140 new career opportunities to its local neighborhood. In total, Sprouts Farmers Market will be hiring about 3,000 new workers for its 20 new stores. The supermarket chain offers competitive pay, benefits, team member discounts, and numerous career advancement opportunities.
Headquartered in Phoenix, Ariz., Sprouts Farmers Market employs more than 28,000 team members. Since opening its doors 16 years ago, Sprouts has appealed to everyday shoppers interested in fresh, natural and organic products at affordable prices.
New Sprouts Farmers Market locations and available opening dates:
- San Luis Obispo, Calif. – 313 Madonna Road; store opening April 3
- Marlton, N.J. – 237 Route 73 South; store opening June 5
- Mesa, Ariz. – 1240 South Signal Butte Road; store opening June 5
- San Jose, Calif. – 1771 East Capital Expressway; store opening June 5
- Oviedo, Fla. – 1121 Alafaya Trail; store opening June 19
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana – 4841 Rouzan Square Avenue; store opening June 26
- Los Angeles, Calif. – 1302 South La Brea Avenue; store opening June 26
- Bel Air, Md. – 680 Marketplace Drive; store opening July 10
- Jacksonville, Fla. – 4873 Town Center Parkway; store opening July 10
- Lake Forest, Calif. – 24332 Rockfield Boulevard
- Laveen, Ariz. – 59th Avenue and Baseline Road
- New Port Richey, Fla. – 8840 Strength Avenue
- Riverview, Fla. – Summerfield Crossing and Highway 301
- Vista, Calif. – 1400 East Vista Way
- West Covina, Calif. – Citrus Street and Workman Avenue
- West Hollywood, Calif. – 8550 Santa Monica Boulevard
- Deerfield Beach, Fla. – 930 South Federal Highway
- Greensboro, NC – 3357 Battleground Avenue
- Herndon, Va. – 494 Elden Street
- Jupiter, Fla. – 3757 Military Trail