Thousands of cutting-edge grocery retail professionals will gather at Caesars Forum Convention Center in Las Vegas for the 2023 NGA Show, taking place Sunday, February 26, through Tuesday, February 28. With a focus on modern-day challenges and hot topics as independent grocers navigate changes and innovation, the conference program will include six tracks and 30+ sessions focused on: Digital Commerce, Marketing, Merchandising, Operations, People Development, and Technology.
“The food retail industry is constantly changing, and we are pleased to be working with industry thought leaders who will deliver ideas, best practices, and solutions that cut to the heart of the biggest issues grocery retailers are facing today; and help them navigate into the future,” said Greg Ferrara, president and CEO of the event sponsor, the National Grocers Association. “The 2023 NGA Show presents grocers with the opportunity to access on-point, high-quality knowledge; and then bring it back to their stores and immediately put what they’ve learned into practice.”
2023 NGA Show Education Tracks include the following sessions, providing access to the gold standard in education for the entire retail operation team:
- Digital Commerce Track will feature sessions on Setting Your E-Commerce Strategy; Owning Today’s Hybrid Shopper; Reinventing the Front End; and Digital Marketing Transformation.
- Marketing Track will offer sessions on Retail Media Networks; Data-Driven Marketing; Inclusivity Marketing; and Creating Excitement Around New Store Openings.
- Merchandising Track will present Next Generation Fresh Focus; Indoor Vertical Farming – What’s the Opportunity for Grocers; Marketing Health and Wellness; and The Future of Fresh.
- Operations Track will include topics such as Marketing to Hispanic Shoppers; What’s Next for Sustainability in Food Retail; Active Shooter Planning; and How to Stay Union Free.
- People Development Track will feature discussions on Creative Recruiting, Attracting Gen Z Shoppers and Associates, Leadership Development, and Healthcare Cost Reduction.
- Technology Track will touch on Tech Tools to Reduce Labor Expenses; Marketing & Corporate Strategy; Budgeting/Planning for Upgrades and New Systems; plus the new Technology Summit.
Educational opportunities abound during the 2023 NGA show as attendees can continue learning on the expo floor.
Show participants can participate in different learning experiences to gain insights and best practices while the exhibit hall is open through the Thought Leadership and Procurement Theater offerings.
Full details on the entire education program, workshops, and speakers can be found on The NGA Show website at: https://www.thengashow.com/education-program.