Goya Foods, the largest Hispanic owned food company in the United States, is gearing up for its multicultural food and beverage tradeshow, Goya Global “A Fusion of Cultures.”
It is a four-day event held on Tuesday, October 2, 2018 through Friday, October 5, 2018 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at The Marriott of Glenpointe in Teaneck, New Jersey.
“We’re excited to open our doors to our Global Tradeshow so that new and current buyers from large scale supermarkets to specialty stores can experience; Goya’s extensive portfolio of products both local and from around the globe, new products designed to match consumer trends, as well as gain a deeper understanding of the unique market dynamics within a multicultural market,” says Joe Perez, Senior Vice President of Goya Foods. “Our sales Team has the expertise and knowledge of customer and consumer needs, and we’re prepared to help our customers increase sales and profitability.”
As the most comprehensive Global Food and Beverage trade show in the Northeast area, Goya Global attracts over four hundred food and beverage industry buyers and professionals from supermarkets, specialty stores, wholesale food stores and restaurants with the opportunity to:
- Expand their knowledge and understanding of the unique food product needs of the different Ethnic consumers as well as the General Market.
- Learn about Goya’s extensive portfolio of over 2,400 available products and across more than 10 Food categories.
- Participate in educational seminars on trends in sales, products, consumer spending and more.
- Experience cooking demonstrations with Goya Chef Fernando Desa and sample a variety of Latin cuisines.
- Enhance their knowledge of nutrition at presentations with Goya Nutritionist and Food Scientist Meriterese Racanelli.
- Learn about Goya’s extensive production network including our award-winning Olive Oil production and product line from Seville Spain.
The tradeshow is free and open to trade/buyer professionals only. This event is not open to the general public. For more information and to RSVP, please contact: Felix Minaya at [email protected]
For press inquiries & RSPV, please contact: Natalie Maniscalco at [email protected]
For more information about Goya Foods, please visit www.goya.com