Cardenas Markets is partnering with Amazon to bring 2-hour same-day grocery delivery, serving customers in the California communities of Indio, Pomona, Murrieta, and Pittsburgh, in addition to Las Vegas, Nevada.
According to the grocery chain, to celebrate this new offering, Amazon and Cardenas Markets are running a 15% off $50 promotion for new customers.
“This new offering with Amazon demonstrates Cardenas Markets’ robust e-commerce efforts, and in the coming months, this offering will be available in more locations throughout our geographical footprint,” stated Adam Salgado, Chief Marketing Officer for Cardenas Markets. “We are consistently looking for ways to make the Cardenas Markets shopping experience even more convenient and accessible for our customers.”
Cardenas Markets grocery delivery is now available through the Amazon.com shopping app or at www.amazon.com/cardenas for a flat delivery fee for Prime members.
New Store Opens in Banning, CA
Cardenas Markets announced the grand opening of its new store located at 3317 W. Ramsey Street in Banning, California.
The Banning location opened this Wednesday, September 28, 2022. The store, previously operated under the Rio Ranch Market banner, marks the company’s expanded footprint and is the first to serve the San Gorgonio Pass area, said the company.
“We are committed to bringing our exceptional variety of fresh and authentic Hispanic offerings in addition to traditional grocery staples to Banning residents,” said Adam Salgado, Chief Marketing Officer for Cardenas Markets. “Customers will find amazing values in a convenient, fun, and festive environment,” Salgado added.
In addition to a formal ribbon cutting, festivities included remarks from local dignitaries, elected officials, and live entertainment. To further demonstrate its commitment to the Banning community, the Cardenas Markets Foundation will donate $10,000 to the Banning Unified School District ($5,000) and Faith in Action of Banning, CA ($5,000).
Cardenas Banning location features:
- A colorful Produce Department with a wide array of perfectly ripe, seasonal fruits and vegetables from the USA and Latin America at affordable prices.
- A Full-Service Meat Department offers USDA Choice beef, fresh cuts of beef, pork, and chicken cut daily, and a large selection of seafood.
- An authentic Mexican Cocina where customers can savor the flavors of Cardenas’ signature carnitas, tamales, and taquería classics and enjoy great Daily Deal options.
- A Tortilleria features authentic corn tortillas made using the traditional Nixtamal technique and flour tortillas and masa made from scratch.
- A Bakery filled with specialty pastries, desserts, cakes, pan dulce, and bolillos baked fresh daily.