Do you need help solving your business’ logistics problems? Amerisa helps businesses like yours to overcome their logistics challenges, by delivering innovative solutions focused on your bottom line and maximizing your ROI.
Amerisa’s supply chain services can be tailored to your operations, production, and market demand no matter what your industry.
Talk with one of their consultants to find out more, and develop together a customized strategy for the needs of your company’s supply chain.
What is Amerisa Logistics?
Amerisa Logistics is your global logistics operator that provides customized and cost-effective warehousing, cargo consolidation, and distribution services focused on your needs.
They are committed to continuously developing advanced logistic resolutions to ensure their clients are always competitive in the dynamic market environment in which they operate. They are the perfect partner for supermarkets and food distributors.
Amerisa Logistics works with you in searching flexible, integral, and cost-effective solutions to improve your logistics operations.
Here are the services they offer:
- Warehousing & distribution: They work with you to reduce up to 45% of your operating costs and dead times in multi-user warehouse facilities across Mexico.
- Freight and transportation: Their certified fleet has multiple masses and dimensions to achieve efficient, cost-effective on-time distribution services across Mexico.
- Logistics and customs clearance: Amerisa Logistics provides complete, fast, and hassle-free freight and customs clearance for your land, air, and maritime shipments.
- Order fulfillment and packing: Standard and customizable services to streamline your supply chain with logistics services to comply with Mexican Standards.
Other important benefits & services
- Domestic and bonded warehouses across Mexico
- International logistics and customs clearance
- Nationwide freight distribution network
- Pick and Pack, labeling, and inventory management
- Alternatives for cargo consolidation, warehousing, and distribution from different ports to any destination.
- Orientation on customs laws for imports and exports.
- Processing of permits, Official Mexican Norms (NOM) and Verification Units (UVA).
- And many more.
Industries They Serve
Amerisa Logistics serves a range of industries, from small electronic components to large scale machinery.
- Hight tech cargo: Distributors of fiber optics, telecommunications hardware, and feeding units.
- Automative spare parts: Manufacturers and distributors of various car parts and electric systems
- Consumer goods: Soft drinks, wine, liquors, and household appliance distributors.
- Raw materials: Retailers and distributors of sugar, cereal, and grain.
- And many more.
If you want to schedule a consultation to optimize your logistics processes, contact Amerisa Logistics:
EXCLUSIVE PROMOTIONS FOR YOUR STORE!
To find out about other “Hot Products” in Abasto, visit our Product Showcase section.