Abasto Media continues its commitment to the Hispanic food and beverage market. During the Expo ANTAD 2016, the company presented “Thank you” plaques its partners, recognizing their continued support of companies that, day after day, make a difference in the growing Hispanic food and beverage market, supporting its Hispanic distributors.
Dulces Mara Mission Statement
“To produce and market quality products at a competitive price to the consumer through distributors and retailers at the national and international level, according to their requirements with personalized attention and immediate responses. We are in search of the consolidation of the market as an innovative company within the sector, being a recognized brand in the market, enabling growth with profitability offering sources of employment that contribute to the development of our region and the country. Always working with a competitive mentality of quality and work as a team; facilitating personnel: training, training, equipment and tools for better performance. Promoting the social, cultural and economic development of its collaborators.”
Dulces Mara’s vision
(1) To penetrate the market with quality, competitively priced products looking for the maximum benefit to their customers.
(2) Establish a strong commitment to customer service before and after the sale.
(3) Flexibility in their products to adapt to the unstable monetary policy that governs us.
(4) Planned production based on seasonality of the market.
(5) Continuously improve the technology to get better quality and lower costs.
(6) To select and train staff in creating a culture of teamwork.
(7) Promote a culture of quality, decrease waste and increase productivity–based staff.
(8) Acquire the best raw materials available in order that theirquality is constant.
(9) Maintain balance in inventories for the use of resources.
(10) To promote communication between the departments for the perfect functioning of the company