Burt’s Bees has always been well-known for its cosmetics line of lip shimmers and tea-based makeup removing towlettes, but it has now made its debut into the Food and Beverage Industry. Will this be a hit or a miss for the popular beeswax brand?
The brand of beeswax made products has launched its first ever protein powder, made specifically with pea protein. This new plant-based option has been very popular lately, thanks to its ability to create an “easy to digest” powder with a “creamy texture”.
Three formulas are currently offered on the shelves:
- “Daily Protein” (the core protein powder)
- “Protein + Gut Health” (crafted with probiotics, specifically with gut health in mind)
- “Healthy Radiance” (contains vitamins A, C, and E—all essential for good skin & strong hair)
Burt’s Bees Has Strong Competition
The company is emerging into a market of growing competition. Companies such as Moon Juice, Beauty Chef, and more have shakes and smoothies jam-packed with probiotics and superfoods. Some companies are even selling collagen drinks to keep skin plump and wrinkles away.
According to the company, their “new protein powder has everything you need to start the day off right in one delicious glassful”. Burt’s Bees™ Daily Protein contains plant-based protein is crafted with the perfect mix of vitamins from fruits and vegetables to give your day a nutritional boost.
- 15 grams of plant-based protein from Pea, Rice, Flaxseed, Sunflower Seed, and Oat
- 2 servings of fruits & vegetables
- 10% recommended daily value of 12 essential vitamins
- Non-GMO and 70% organic ingredients
- Gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free, with no artificial sweeteners or flavors
Directions: Mix 1 scoop with 12 fl oz. of ice-cold water or non-dairy beverage. Or blend into your smoothie recipe.
Burt’s Bees’ 3 new protein powders are now available online, on Amazon.com, and in drugstores everywhere.
Read more at: http://www.burtsbees.com/product/daily-protein/VM792850897380.html#T4RVBGLsdkoZcYsL.99