Looking to celebrate National Margarita Day? Here is our #1 margarita recipe to celebrate this day, and it only takes less than five minutes to make.
1800 Tequila, the world’s most awarded tequila line, and Jarritos, the Super Good, fruit-flavored soda from Mexico, team up to celebrate National Margarita Day on Monday, February 22nd! As two Mexican heritage brands with deep cultural roots, 1800 Tequila mixes its premium 1800 Silver with Jarritos’ iconic Tamarind soda to create the 1800 Tequila x Jarritos Tamarindo Tango Margarita.
This tasty, easy-to-make margarita from 1800 Tequila and Jarritos is bound to quench your thirst for an authentic and vibrant way to celebrate National Margarita Day at home this year.
To enjoy the 1800 Tequila x Jarritos Tamarindo Tango Margarita, order 1800 Silver and Jarritos Tamarind, mix in fresh lime juice & Chile de Arbol, and serve on the rocks with a chile salt rim & lime wheel.
- Rim a glass with lime juice and Cielito Chili Seasoning.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- In a shaker add 1.5 oz of 1800 Tequila, freshly squeezed lime juice from 1 lime, and a fresh chile Arbol.
- Muddle the tequila, lime juice, and the chile.
- Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain in the mixture into the glass.
- Top off with ice-cold Jarritos Tamarind soda.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.