a) Choose who ranks first and second on each group by using your mouse to drag and drop your chosen country to where it says 1st place and 2nd place on the corresponding group.
b) The bracket will automatically be populated. Using your mouse, drag and drop the teams that you think will go to the next round.
c) Continue doing so to choose the semifinalists.
d) Finally, choose your champion!
e) Click on the button "Send Results" to be able to send your winner and thus participate in the draw.
2018 Soccer Cup Contest: Choose the Winning Country and WIN MAJOR PRIZES
Drag the country’s flag to where it says “1st place” or “2nd place.” Drag the flag of the country that you think will pass to the second half of the quarter final, semifinal and Final Draw. Click on “Send Results” to participate in a drawing where you could win major prizes..
Round of 16
Round of 16
1) Hispanic Media Consultants / DBA Magazine Abasto (hereinafter, the "Organizer") is the organizing company of this Contest, whose bases and conditions (hereinafter, the <>"Bases") are detailed below.
2) This Contest will be valid from April 20, 2018 until July 7, 2018, at 12 noon. As of July 7, 2018 will not accept any entry to this contest either digitally (access via internet) or in print (by sending a coupon)
3. Anyone over 18 years of age, owners of a business domiciled in the territory of the United States of America, who are subscribers (hereinafter, the "Subscribers") may participate in this Contest (hereinafter, the "Participants"). ") of the Magazine Abasto and www.abasto.com.
4) To access the contest through the internet, Subscribers should go to the website www.abasto.com and enter the contest by clicking on the "Russia" banner or on the category tab "Guess the winner in Russia", complete the corresponding fields and click on "SEND RESULTS".
5) On July 18, 2018, the raffle will be held before a notary public among all the Subscribers who have participated in the Contest and from there will emerge randomly 1 potential winner of the following prize (hereinafter the Prize): First Prize: A 50 "TV, Second Prize: 1 potential winner of a 7" tablet and third prize 20 potential winners of 1 shirt each from your favorite country. The public notary will verify all those potential winners who have met the requirements of including name, surname, mailing address and email address.
6) The winner can not demand the exchange of the Prize for another, nor for its value in cash, nor for a good or service different from those indicated as Prize, so that the Prize will not be negotiable, nor transferable. The deadline to receive the Prize awarded is 30 days as of July 31, 2018. If the address of the winner to which the Prize is sent within the period indicated above is incorrect, the Prize will remain in the hands of the Organizer, the winners losing all rights over the same. All costs derived from obtaining the Prize, as well as the expenses incurred by Subscribers as a result of obtaining and delivering it, including, but not limited to, transportation and lodging expenses, will be at the exclusive charge, cost and responsibility of each winner
7) Promotion valid without obligation to purchase. To participate in the Contest, there is no direct or indirect obligation to purchase or contract any service since all the people who are Subscribers and have completed the obligatory fields within the Site may participate in the Contest.
9) Potential winners of the Contest will be notified by the Organizer via email (the one provided in point 5 of these terms and conditions) on the day of the draw. 10) The Subscribers accept that the use of the Site takes place, in any case, under their sole and exclusive responsibility. The Organizer does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Site nor does it guarantee that the Subscribers can effectively access the Site, this being the exclusive responsibility of the internet service providers.
11) The Organizer does not guarantee that the Subscribers use the Site in accordance with these Bases or that they do so in a prudent and diligent manner. Neither does the Organizer have the obligation to verify the identity of the Subscribers, nor the veracity, validity, and / or authenticity of the data that the Subscribers provide about themselves to other Subscribers.
12) The Organizer reserves the right to disseminate the name of the winners by the means and forms of communication it deems appropriate, for as long as it considers necessary and without obligation to make any compensation. The name of the winner may be published by the Organizer on the Organizer's website (www.abastoonline.com) or wherever it is deemed convenient.
13) The Organizer or any of the companies and / or companies related to this Prize, the staff of the second degree inclusive, may not participate in this Contest, nor may they become creditors. Neither may participate in this personal contest of the company Dos Amigos or any of the companies and / or companies linked to this, nor may relatives of the second degree inclusive.
14) The Organizer may, at its sole discretion, modify the duration of the Contest, introduce modifications to any of the points listed, giving, where appropriate, the appropriate communication and publicity and carrying out the necessary legal procedures. The Organizer may cancel, suspend or modify all or part of the Contest and these terms and conditions when situations are not attributable to the Organizer, without generating any right to compensation in favor of the participants. The Organizer will be the only one that will have decision-making power with respect to any situation not foreseen in these bases and conditions and the resolutions adopted in this regard will be final and unappealable. The mere participation in the Contest implies the total and unrestricted acceptance and knowledge of these bases, as well as the decisions that the Organizer may subsequently adopt in relation to any point or issue not foreseen in them.
15) The probability of winning one of the Prizes will depend on the number of participants in the Contest, so that it is impossible to determine it exactly.
16) Any relationship that under the Contest is generated between the participant and the Organizer will be governed and agreed in full subjection to the laws of the United States of America, the participant waiving any other law whose application may be entitled.
17) The company HMC (Hispanic Marketing Consultants) through its subsidiary Abasto Media, or any of the sponsors of the GPS or TAMPICO competition, have a relationship with the event named in the following ways: 2018 FIFA WORD CUP RUSSIA, FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 2018. It is expressly stated that this competition does not intend to recreate, compare, use and / or establish any similarity with the image or any other element of the aforementioned event.
18) These bases can be consulted for free on the Internet site www.abasto.com, whose access is free and free.