Apple’s IOS 11 operating system will be presented this Fall and will expand the range of features of the new 10.5-inch and 12.9-inch new iPad Pro, which were recently launched to the market.
The iPad pro is equipped with a screen described by Apple as the most advanced in the world, with ProMotion technology and the new A10X Fusion chip that gives it greater speed and performance in its operation.
“These are the most powerful iPads we’ve created with the most advanced screens in the world with Promotion, the new A10X Fusion chip and the advanced iPhone 7 camera system,” said Greg Joswiak, Vice President of Apple product marketing.
The redesigned retina display of the iPad pro with ProMotion technology offers greater responsiveness and smoother movement content.
With ProMotion, Apple pencil is even more responsive with a better latency of 20 milliseconds for a more fluid and natural drawing.
The new 64 bits A10X Fusion chip offers performance that is faster than most existing laptops.
Related: Apple, Why Are Shares Declining?
It offers the same advanced front and rear cameras that the iPhone 7 has, including a 12-mega pixel camera with optical image stabilization, along with a camera 7-megapixel FaceTime HD camera.
IOS arrives this fall with powerful features including:
- A large, customizable dock to add more apps and have faster access to them, as well as any document on the screen.
- A switcher for apps that will make it easier to activate in Split-View and a new Slide Over.
- A new app, “Files,” is coming that can help documents stay in one place whether they’re on iCloud or other third-party apps like Box, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
- A “Drag & Drop” feature lets users move images, texts, and URL’s from screen to screen in a much easier way.
- A new notes document scanner allows users to easily scan single or multi-page documents, eliminating shadows and uses powerful image filters of powerful image to improve readability.
- Deeper integration with Apple pencil, with online drawing support for text entry in Notes and Mail, Instant Markup to easily sign documents, annotate PDFs or draw in screenshots and the new feature Instant Notes, which opens notes from the locked screen.